Friday 10 November 2017

WWE Interview: I Was Not Force To Drop WWE tile said Jinder Mahal




In a recent interview Canadian WWE Superstar Jinder Mahal give explanation on loosing his WWE Title to AJ Styles in Smackdown Live Match.Rumors was that because he did violate WWE policy he was forced to loose his title.

To answer and to clear things yesterday Jinder Mahal post a pic saying "To @ajstylesp1, you were the better man for one night. Six months I held the #WWEChampionship, defended it countless times, all over the world. I will one day raise the title again. To my haters and wrestling "insiders", this was NOT an experiment, I am NOT injured, I have NOT violated the wellness policy. So keep throwing shade my way , it only motivates me."

To both canada and india it was a bad news that Jinder Mahal loose to AJ Styles as they were super excited for the match between Brock Lesnar and Jinder Mahal at Survivor Series 2017.

But the good thing is his followers is still supporting him in a good wave.Some of the highlighted comments are as follow.

  • youngbrave18I loved the spirit you returned with. So determine! I respect your grinddd fck da haters #RESPECT
  • steventimothyRespect for u, Jinder. Thats what i call a "PROFESSIONAL" wrestler ...
  • izzy_seriousWork on your skillset a bit, please. Want to see you come back, but only if you're able to hang with the top guys in the ring. Maybe add a unique spin on a powerbomb, or even use your athleticism a little more like Braun does. I wanna see the Maharaja rise again.

    Well we hope that as his fans saying to improve his athletic skills he will work more hard and make it worth to be a champion and keep it for a long period of time.

    We will only say one thing to Jinder Mahal that dont be a cheater work hard loose those singh brother fight alone and stop showing off with so much overconfident.