Friday 17 November 2017

WWE WTF : Ric Flair Claimed He Slept With 10K Womens In His Career.Later Slammed by Aerosmith rocker Stephen Tyler






WWE WTF : Ric Flair Claimed He Slept With 10K Womens In His Career.Later Slammed by Aerosmith rocker Stephen Tyler.

Recently 68 Years Old hall of fame Ric Flair made his appearance in Smackdown Live to celebrate his daughter women championship title.

After that in an interview in ESPN 30 for 30 documentary he claim that in his entire career he slept with 10000 = 10K women's.

But after this claim Aerosmith rocker and leading singer Stephen Tyler said " I was too bust getting high!

 "He sounds like Gene Simmons. That guy is full of s***."

He added: "I've got him so beat. Rock stars, we don't push ourselves like that."

After getting so many reply on his claim Ric said What I said is true but now I feel bad that I said some of it.

"Ten thousand women. I wish I hadn't said that because of my grandkids."